Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: R8-Quattro.de, die R8-Community rund um den Audi R8. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Manfred41

Anfänger

• »Manfred41« ist der Autor dieses Themas

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 8. Januar 2009, 13:27

Handbremse löst sich

Hier einmal ein Posting aus dem www.R8Talk.com. Könnte ja auch für uns von Interesse sein:

Zitat:

R8 R tronic handbrake failure

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI my Audi R8 R tronic had handbrake failure last week
I parked the car in my drive which is on a slight incline applied the hand brake but the car in gear as advised by in car warning that the car can roll
I walked in front of the car made 2 trips to the car unloading it and went into the house
approx 45 mins later a young lad knocked on the door pointing out that me car was now firmly wedged in a wall. The wall was the only thing stopping the car from running into a busy road re

Update R8 R tronic handbrake failure Audi uk and Germany do no recognize the problem In fact my handbrake was on and my car placed in gear as directed in the operators manual but the car has an automatic safe guard that knocks the car out of gear after only 10 seconds this is what caused the car to roll It is my belief that the car should have as safe guard that prevents the keys being removed if the car is no longer in gear

Link: http://www.r8talk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2505